Ginger (Zingiber officinale) Vitality™ essential oil is distilled from the root of the ginger plant and lends itself to a wide variety of applications. Used as both a flavoring in the kitchen and as a dietary supplement, Ginger Vitality oil is a distinct and versatile oil that’s great to keep on hand.
Ginger Vitality essential oil benefits are derived from its naturally occurring constituents zingiberene and beta-phellandrene, making it a key ingredient in DiGize™, Digest & Cleanse™, EndoGize™, ICP™, and Essentialzymes-4™. No matter if it’s included in a sweet or savory dish, Ginger Vitality essential oil stands out from the crowd.
Ginger Vitality Essential Oils Uses:
- Add a drop to your tea for a nice, soothing hot drink.
- Dip a toothpick in Ginger Vitality and add it to your stir-fry for a zing of exotic flavor.
- Ginger Vitality makes a great dietary supplement! Add a drop to a vegetarian gel capsule to support normal digestion*.
- Add a spicy twist to a refreshing classic! Try adding a few drops of Ginger Vitality to a pitcher of fresh-squeezed lemonade.
- Mix a few drops of Ginger Vitality with your marinades and salad dressings to add a warm, spicy note.
How to Use
Dilute 1 drop with 1 drop of carrier oil. Put in a capsule and take up to 3 times daily.
Ginger (Zingiber officinale)† root oil
†100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
All material provided on this website is provided for informational or educational purposes only,
and is not intended as a substitute for the advice provided by your healthcare professional or physician.