The Lakota Indians used black spruce to strengthen their ability to communicate with the Great Spirit. Traditionally, it was believed to posses the frequency of prosperity.
Northern Lights Black Spruce essential oil comes from Young Living’s new Northern Lights Farm in British Columbia, Canada. It was the first oil distilled at Young Living’s new farm in British Columbia. Young Living’s Northern Lights Black Spruce is distilled from the entire tree, not just the branches and needles.Diffuse this rich, woodsy, and invigorating scent during meditation to create a fresh aromatic atmosphere. Add it to skin care products or apply topically to help improve the appearance of dry skin or to help maintain the appearance of healthy-looking skin. Northern Lights Black Spruce can also be applied anywhere, including to the bottoms of feet, along the spine, back of neck, or used for massage. This oil includes the naturally occurring constituents alpha-pinene, camphene, and beta-pinene and is an important ingredient in many products, including Valor II®, Shutran™, Harmony™, Awaken™, Envision™, Grounding™, R.C.™, Relieve It™, and White Angelica™ essential oil blends.
Medical Properties: Antispasmotic, antiparasitic, antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, hormone-like, cortisone- like, immune stimulant, antidiabetic.
Uses: Arthritis/rheumatism, fungal infections (candida), sinus/ respiratory infections, sciatica/lumbago
• May help improve the appearance of dry skin.
• Helps maintain the appearance of healthy looking skin.
• Apply to bottoms of feet, along the spine, back of neck, or wherever desired or use for massage.
• Diffuse during meditation.
• Topical: Dilute 1 drop with 1 drop of V-6™ oil. Apply to desired area as needed.
• Aromatic: Diffuse up to 30 minutes 3 times daily.
Picea mariana (Northern Lights black spruce) leaf oil 100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil
• Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous
membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.