February 1, 2024
A characteristic feature of rose tea is the presence of a very bright rich aroma and a unique taste. At the same time, its beneficial effect on human body should not be underestimated. In ancient times, doctors prescribed this healing drink to restore the performance of the heart and brain function.
Rose petal tea has many healing properties:
- It is used as an antiviral agent and kills bacteria;
- It is used as a disinfectant, and recommended for respiratory problems, flu and colds;
- It can be used as an adjuvant for inflammation and stomatitis;
- It can relieve pain and spasms in the stomach and intestine;
- It can be taken for blues and depression relief;
- It removes toxins from the human body;
- In case of eye inflammation, in particular conjunctivitis, lotions can be applied.
- It helps insomnia and has a beneficial effect on the intestinal microflora.
- It reduces pain during menstruation and helps regulate the menstrual cycle in women.
From rose petals, our body can obtain such important substances as:
▪ Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant;
▪ Zinc – for healthy hair, nails and skin;
▪ Iron – for hemoglobin;
▪ Magnesium – for the functioning of the heart and nervous system;
▪ Chromium is a carbohydrate breakdown.