March 11, 2023
Many people suffer from blockage of blood vessels, and if treatment is not started on time, diseases may occur. Clean, healthy blood vessels contribute to the full functioning of the cardiovascular system, improve the quality of life, and prevent the development of hypertension, stroke or atherosclerosis.
Why you need to clean the vessels
Gradually, the vessels become less durable, elastic, and patency is impaired. This happens due to the fact that salt and slag are deposited on the walls.It is important after forty years constantly to check the level of cholesterol, and if it is above the norm, it is time to clean the vessels. You can clean the vessels with tinctures of herbs, medicines, but before you start, you must first cleanse the intestines, then the liver, then the kidneys, and only then proceed to clean the vessels.
How to understand that it's time to clean the vessels
- headache for unknown reasons
- dizziness occurs
- constant weakness, feeling tired
- high blood pressure
- sleep disorders
- decrease in vision, hearing
- difficult to concentrate
Recipes for cleaning vessels and blood
- Immortelle flowers and chamomile are mixed together. Birch buds, yarrow grass are added to the crushed mixture. A spoonful of this herbal collection is brewed with half a liter of boiling water, after 20 minutes it is drained and the remaining herbs are squeezed out. Drink a glass of this infusion with honey before going to bed. And in the morning drink the rest of it. It takes the whole month for this process of blood and vessel purification. It can only be repeated after five years.
- The grass of the meadowsweet, common cudweed, medicinal motherwort, and the rose hip are taken in equal parts. Two tablespoons of this cleansing collection should be brewed with half a liter of boiling water, and then to keep it in a thermos for 10 hours. It should be taken 50 ml three times a day for two months.
- 1 tbsp of hornbeam inflorescences are poured with a glass of boiling water, and it should be kept for one hour. Take half a glass three times a day for forty days.
- Mix together 5 tablespoons of pine needles, 2 tablespoons of finely chopped rose hips, with the same amount of onion peel. Pour 600 ml of boiling water over these herbs and simmer it for 12 minutes. Next, the hot product should be poured into a thermos, kept overnight, and filtered. It should be taken 1 liter per day for one month
- One of the most effective means for cleaning vessels is garlic tincture. Ten large heads of garlic should be crushed and put in one liter of high-quality honey. Then add ten crushed lemons with peel, but pitted or squeeze them out. The remedy is kept for a week, and then it should be taken daily 2 tbsp. once a day until the mixture is over.
- It is useful to clean the vessels with horse chestnut tincture. Pour half a liter of alcohol over 50 grams of crushed horse chestnut. Keep it in a dark place for 15 days, stirring the contents daily. It should be taken forty drops 3 times a day for one month.
- For the next remedy, mix 100 ml of tinctures of valerian, motherwort, eucalyptus leaves and hawthorn fruits. Then to the mixture of these tinctures, add 50 ml of tincture of peony flowers and mint herb, 10 cloves (spice), 10 g of ground ginger and one tablespoon of honey. All of these components should be kept in a dark container for a month. Take 25 drops twice before meals. The tincture effectively cleanses the vessels of the brain, improves blood circulation.
It is important to understand that every herb, no matter how useful it is, has some contraindications. Therefore, before cleaning the vessels with herbal tinctures, it is better to consult a specialist.