June 9, 2022
Rosehip is a very familiar plant for us. This is a storehouse of vitamins and nutrients. But the benefits of rose hips are not very well-known. For example, cleaning the liver with rose hips is an effective and safe way. It is not difficult to carry out this procedure if you study it in details and also its contraindications.
Composition and Beneficial Properties
Rosehip is a shrub with catchy red berries. They look like fruits but only from outside. Real fruit of rose hips are seeds located inside. Usually rose hips berries are used for making a decoction. But leaves, branches, roots are also very useful. They can be dried and used to treat the liver and gallbladder.
This shrub contains ascorbic acid, many vitamins, as well as mineral salts, acids and flavonoids. This composition makes it indispensable for the treatment and prevention of many diseases such as:
- Viral infections (ARI, ARVI). A large amount of ascorbic acid strengthens the body and helps to resist the disease.
- Chronic fatigue, vitamin deficiency and similar disorders. A huge amount of vitamins in rose hips helps to restore human vitality, strengthen immunity.
- Skin diseases, including burns and wounds. This plant has a positive effect on the endocrine glands. The latter more actively begin to produce hormones, which contributes to the rapid recovery of the skin.
- Cardiovascular diseases. Medicines based on this plant strengthen blood vessels, help normalize pressure.
- Diseases of the liver and gallbladder. Rosehip enhances the production of bile. This is a direct way to cleanse the liver and body.
- Kidney disease. Due to the diuretic effect.
- Eye diseases, various bleeding. Due to the restorative property of the fruit.
Benefits of rose hips for the liver
Rosehip is able to relieve inflammation of the liver and has a beneficial effect on damaged cells. This is especially important for tumors or ulcers. Rosehip broth is used for inflammation of the liver, cholecystitis, hepatitis, cirrhosis and even oncological diseases.
The fruits of this shrub can also be used as a prophylactic. Active components help the liver produce bile, which is the basis for cleansing from toxins, for healing the body and stabilizing weight.
The restorative property of rose hips helps the body recover faster during the period of remission of diseases.
For the treatment and prevention of liver diseases, it is recommended to take a decoction of fruits, berries or roots of rose hips. Below are some rules for cleaning:
- You need to make sure that there are no pathologies of the kidneys, intestines, cholelithiasis, and diabetes as well. Often it is impossible to find out without a thorough examination, so it is recommended to undergo a medical consultation before the procedure.
- It must be remembered that any cleansing is a serious intervention in the body. To avoid negative consequences, you need to carefully follow the recipe and dosage.
- It is important to prepare in advance, excluding harmful foods from the diet, switching to plant foods.
How to Make and How to drink a decoction?
- Pour 2 glasses of boiling water over 3 tbsp. of crushed dry rose hips berries and leave overnight in a thermos. In the morning, add a sugar substitute (sorbitol) in the amount of 3 tablespoons to the resulting mixture.
You need to drink this decoction in 2 doses. The first time - immediately after waking up, on an empty stomach. You need to drink half. The next serving in 20 minutes. At this time, you should not eat, but physical exercises are recommended. You can have your breakfast in 45 minutes. This procedure is repeated 3 times. But there must be breaks for 2 days between the application of each procedure.
- On the basis of fresh berries, such a mixture is prepared: 1 kg of crushed fresh fruits is boiled for 10 minutes in 1 liter of water. Then add sugar and continue to cook for another 30 minutes.
It is recommended to drink this decoction 3 times a day, no more than 3 tablespoons. Do not increase the dose, because rosehip helps to enhance the diuretic function of the kidneys, increases the activity of the intestine.
For the treatment of liver cancer, an infusion of rose hips is made, using it in 0.1 liters before meals.
- For cirrhosis, it is recommended to drink an infusion of the berries of this plant. 75 berries are added to 350 ml of water. Cook on low heat for 2 hours and then allow the mixture to infuse for 2 hours. You need to take 100 ml (at least) 4 times a day.
- For hepatitis, rosehip roots are used. 0.5 tablespoons of crushed roots are boiled in 2 cups of water for 15 minutes. It should be taken before meals for 100 ml.
- For oncology, a restorative infusion of fruits is used. Recipe: 20 grams of dried fruits are poured with 2 cups of boiling water. The mixture is left in a thermos overnight. Take before meals for 100 ml.
- A large amount of ascorbic acid in this plant irritates the mucous membranes. You cannot take medicines based on rose hips for gastritis and ulcers.
- It is contraindicated if you have cholelithiasis.
- Acids in the composition of the plant destroy the enamel. Caution should be taken by those who have dental problems.
- Sometimes alcohol is added to rosehip-based tinctures. Such a medicine is contraindicated in case of high blood pressure, pregnancy and lactation.
- It should not be taken if you have allergies.
With pathologies in the work of the cardiovascular system, blood diseases, skin, endocrine diseases, you need to consult a doctor.